The membership of LABSE has grown to 100 in the last seven years which is a very clear indication of the interest and enthusiasm shown by all those involved in the building services trade. It is significant to note that LABSE has among its members Consultants, Designers, Contractors and end users representing different levels of professionals in the building services trade
Benefits to the Members
- Student Member
- Licentiate Member
- Associate Member
- Honorary Fellow
- Industry Partner
Fees payable shall be as follows
|Grade of Membership||Entry Fee Rupees||Yearly membership renewal fee (Subscription) Rupees||Transfer fee Rupees||Contribution for website Rupees|
- Membership application shall be accompanied with Rs. 500.00 as processing fees.
- Membership upgrade application shall be accompanied with Rs. 500.00 as processing fees
- All the cheques shall be written in favour of ‘LANKA ASSOCIATION OF BUILDING SERVICES ENGINEERS’ and crossed for account payee only.
- The applicant will be requested to come for an interview if necessary. Please bring the originals and any other supporting documents with you to the interview.
- If the application is considered acceptable by the Council the applicant, will be requested to pay the relevant fees for finalising the acceptance.
- Please note that a nominal sum of Rs.250/= will be charged from members at every monthly meeting to cover up expenses for refreshments/hall charges.
- Please send the duly completed application forms along with copies of certificates with the processing fees to: Lanka Association of Building Services Engineers, No.120/10, Vidya Mandiraya, Vidya Mawatha, Wijerama Road, Colombo 07.
- Please write “Application for membership” in the left-hand corner of the envelope.